Thursday, August 7, 2008

$104 a gallon oil madness?

I don’t know about you guys but I’m getting very sick and tired of having to spend an unreasonable percentage of my monthly income just to drive around. Living in California certainly does not help the situation, either! Some people commute over 90 miles (each way) just to get to work. I guess I’m one of the lucky ones, since I only commute 25 miles to get to work. While I’m sitting there in the usual L.A. traffic, cooking in my car from the scorching summer heat, thinking about how I have another 22 miles to go, looking at my gas gauge and seeing it near empty, remembering that I have to pay $4.50 per gallon for gas in an hour (or more) doesn’t help my mood very much.

Okay, so maybe my opinion and whining doesn’t matter to anyone. But I have heard and read some information that the so-called experts have written and I thought it would be nice of me to share. The price of oil has increased by 100% in the last year. Prices have had this extended run due to a supply shortage from oil producing countries such as Iran, Nigeria, and Venezuela. These shortages have been caused by poor oil field maintenance and political problems, which also include attacks by rebels on oil fields (in Nigeria). Demand is, and has been, rising at a fast pace in the Far East (mainly China), India, and the Middle Eastern petro states. Demand in the United States, however, has been falling. Saudi Arabia has increased its output within the last few weeks. In the last few months, there has been a huge rise in purchases by speculators of oil contracts for future delivery.
There is a great deal of information like this that one can take into account (these were just a few examples) and try to find out what’s going on. Is it just these speculators that are driving this price up or is there some justification? Do the oil companies have a hand in this and are raising prices for profits? How much more is oil going to go up? There are just so many questions but so few answers.

I can tell you this: Make it simple with 104Inc. I stumbled upon104inc.com and found that they know how to make things simple and easy. The technology they have implemented is extremely advanced, yet they make it so easy for a user to get what they want. As a business, you can join the 104Inc. community and start saving yourself money. I for one, who is just way too tired of spending money on gas and everything else that has risen in prices due to this oil “problem”, am starting to increase my demand for simplicity and ease. Like these speculators, I start investing my time on 104Inc. as I get more familiar with it and understand what kind of business it is. They have over 2000 websites, such as 104Oil.com, 104Invest.com, or 104finance.com. On any of their websites, I can find a business for services I may need, or just browse through countless articles that may be of interest to me. So go ahead and check it out for yourself. Take a break from all of this oil madness and get into the 104Inc. craze…it’s going to be big!



No comments: